If you follow me on social media, you probably already know that I'm a Smoothie King ambassador. Grabbing a smoothie at my nearest drive-thru has been the most convenient thing for me this year. Many mornings leaving the house without breakfast have been saved thanks to Smoothie King!
Every once in a while, I'll grab a snack to go with my smoothies when I'm on the go. Snack bars and nuts are usually my go-to, so I wanted to share this Nutty Holiday Snack Mix recipe that was shared with me for the holidays. I was a little skeptical before trying it, but it is really very tasty and makes a great gift for the health-conscious friend on your list. I couldn't stop eating my batch! You can even give the gift that keeps on giving so they can make their own nut mix and grab a sweet treat -- a Smoothie King gift card. 😋
What To Do:
- Mix the 3 bags of Smoothie King Mixed Nuts in a mixing bowl with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper.
- Evenly layer mixed nuts on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sea salt on top of the nuts.
- Bake (convection) in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3 Bags of Smoothie King Mixed Nuts
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Sea Salt
Wait for the snack mix to completely cool and add them to a decorative gift tin or cello treat bag. You can multiply or decrease the measurements depending on how much you want to make. Share your Nutty Holiday Snack Mix with a friend, the entire office...or cozy up and munch on it all by yourself. The choice is yours!
Find your nearest Smoothie King to prepare this simple recipe at home and grab a gift card for the holidays.
I am a Smoothie King ambassador and was sent a gift card and snack products courtesy of the brand. However, the idea to create/share this recipe in a blog post and all opinions are my own.