I got my new COCOTIQUE box in the mail a few weeks ago! If you follow me on Instagram, I did a quick story about how this just might be my favorite box so far. I loved it because I think it's a little more well-rounded. Since I've been receiving them, they've had tons of hair items that I may or may not use.
This one had a few hair products, but the rest were skincare or cosmetics -- I loved the balance. Plus, with the temperatures dropping this season, I think the products really made sense. Fall and winter can be so drying for our skin and hair, so I enjoyed seeing samples that were made to retain moisture.
Here's what came in the September box:
- TriDerma Extreme Dryness Plus | This medical strength cream is strictly business ditching the pretty fragrance and parabens. Apply this to any problem areas and you can also use your favorite lotion/moisturizer without clashing. It even has aloe in it which is great for repairing or healing skin and keeping moisturized.
- Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil | This shaving formula is thick and packed with oils + butters, so zero nicks and plenty of moisture after you dry off. It smells just as good as any other shaving product, too.
- Black Radiance Volumisant Mascara | I haven't tried this product yet, but I'll get to it whenever I run out of mascara! It came in black and is supposed to give plenty of volume!
- Dr. Marder Scalp Therapy Total Relief Shampoo & Conditioner | Light fragrant shampoo and conditioner that relieves itchiness and dryness of the scalp during the dry winter months.
- Cover FX Clear Cover | Invisible sunscreen that nourishes and protects the skin. Can be worn under makeup and doesn't leave a white cast like most sunscreens.
- Ginger + Liz Nail Lacquer | 'Icing on the Cake' (photographed) is a clear nail polish with beautiful silver glitter that can be added to any color or worn solo.
- Novex Argan Oil Deep Conditioning Mask | A Brazilian hair mask that leaves the hair shiny and free of split ends -- package notes that it should be applied every 15 days.
The product I'm most excited to try is the Tree Hut moisturizing shave oil because I don't really have a favorite brand of shaving products! I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but it's true. I do use body oils especially during the colder months, so I'm hoping this will be a nice two-in-one product. Plus, it's full-size! The TriDerma cream should be a hit, too, for any chapped areas this season. I'm actually thinking about adding this one to my purse for when I'm out and about. Cover FX is another great brand that I never really buy, but would always recommend when I worked at Sephora -- it's dermatologist tested, so perfect for sensitive skin.
More than likely, I won't use the hair products again because I'm skeptical and have been a huge Camille Rose Naturals fan. I'm SO scared to try new hair products sometimes because all it takes is one product to disagree with my hair and everything is completely thrown off. Scary, huh? I've found what works for my hair type and I'm satisfied.
Final Verdict: The September box is winning for me!
Discover Your Ultimate Beauty Arsenal. Get 10% off your deluxe beauty box subscription from COCOTIQUE.com ! Use code BOX10.
This blog post contains affiliate links through which I may receive a commission of sales.