My Current Rose Skincare Routine for Hydrating & Plumping
Whenever I'm having an allergy attack with sore and swollen eyes, my favorite products to reach for are my rose skincare products. They're so soothing and hydrating! I'm sharing my current rose routine that I've fixed up with a few of my everyday favorites. See how I use them in this week's YouTube video:
- Cleanser | Derma E Purifying Gel Cleanser: One of my favorite cleansers! It's great for sensitive skin and helps get rid of dark spots on the skin with activated charcoal.
- Mask | The Body Shop British Rose Plumping Fresh Mask: This face mask is one of five from TBS and I've used it the most (almost empty). I keep it in the refrigerator and use it when my eyes are swollen from allergies in the morning. The coolness helps a ton.
- Toner | Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner: Unlike most rose toners, this one has hydrogenated castor oil (wax) which I believe contributes greatly to the hydration provided by this formula. It has more contents than your typical rose toner/water.
- Serum | Derma E Hydrating Serum: I love to add this serum to several of my routines regardless of the main, active ingredients. It seems to play well with tons of other products!
- Eye Cream | e.l.f. Illuminating Eye Cream: Inexpensive and hydrating eye cream. It's probably not the best of the best, BUT it gets the job done and keeps the sensitive skin around my eyes from being super dry.
- Moisturizer | Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream: A newbie to my routine and the product to complete it (for now)! Like it's facial toner sister, it is also extremely hydrating -- perfect for anyone with dry skin.
Shop similar rose skincare products:
This blog post is not sponsored, but does contain affiliate links. All opinions/thoughts are my own.